Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Quick Update ....

Man, everytime I update this thing I always think, I really am gonna do this at least once a week! And to no avail, life always seems too crazy and the updates never seem to happen =) I guess that's what happens when I've been working 50 + hours a week, being a mommy to our sweet Landon, carrying around our little girl, studying (at least attempting to) for my huge Redken color certification test, and trying to find time to spend with my hubby! Life recently slowed down for us, yay!
I was able to step down for my salon manager position at Ulta and return to the Queen Creek location while still being able to provide benefits for our family. I am now only working 17 hours a week and am able to be at home for the majority of EVERY day with Landon. I LOVE it! Andrew I'm sure is very happy too as this reduces his load he's been handling in our household! I have to give him props as he has been truly wonderful the last few months. Nearly every Saturday he found time to clean, go grocery shopping and have dinner made by the time I returned from work. He and Landon have such a special bond, I love to watch them play and interact. How blessed we are to have such a great daddy!
Thursday marks my official 30 week date with my pregnancy with Macy. Boy is she ever active! I have a feeling she'll be just like her brother, ALWAYS ready to go, go, go! I swear yesterday I was convinced she was trying to kick her way out of me! We are getting anxious for her arrival! I think it was close to this time in my pregnancy with Landon that all I wanted was to see what he looked like, I can't wait to see our baby girl!
On August 13th Andrew and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! It's crazy to think it's been that long but then again, I can't imagine nor remember what life was like without him! I'm so thankful to have eternity with him and our kids! We celebrated at the Melting Pot. It seems as though that is becoming our anniversary tradition =)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, it sounds like things have been pretty crazy for you. I'm glad you can slow down for a bit before your next little adventure arrives. I am making my blog private so if you want to be included send me an email(scottlisamarie@hotmail.com) and I will send you an invite. Let's get together soon!

Our family said...

YAY! I'm so glad the transfer and changes happened--and it seems like it happened seamlessly too! Awesome! I can't believe it's been 5 years already! I found some albums the other day and happened to find pictures I took of you getting your hair & makeup done and a couple of you in your dress waiting for the wedding to begin...! What fun! =) I did get your message but I keep forgetting that I can use Chris' phone when it's around... I'll try and call again soon!! LOVE YOU!